Jacadi updatesAll of the Jacadi US stores are now open with new security measures in place and you can also order online what your children need.
Find out all about the latest Covid-19 and Jacadi updates on this page. We will remain at your service as best as we can according to latest governmental mesures and protect you as much as our employees.
The Jacadi team is always available over the phone, 1(800)715-9521 or through emails firstname.lastname@example.org to answer all your questions.
Are the stores open?All of us stores are now open again, taking into account local, state and federal guidelines. In order to prioritize the health and safety of our team members and customers, we have implemented new measures and hours to increase cleaning and maintain social distancing.
You can find all the details for each store here.
What are the safety measures implemented for the safety of the customers and employees in stores?Our priority is the safety of our customers and teams. As stores reopen we’re committed to providing a safe and great experience through new measures and services:
- Click and Collect, a new way to shop: we now offer contactless payments for items you reserve online, pay over the phone and schedule a pickup appointment
- Contactless payments: Checkout with contactless payment options available in all our stores
- Social distancing: We’re limiting the number of customers in the store and we ask you to please stay six feet apart while visiting the store
- Masks: We’re wearing mask in the shop and please ask you to do too if you visit the store
- Thorough cleaning: Following CDC guidelines, we are providing hand sanitizer for employees and customers and will be sanitizing all high-touch surfaces in between customers
We also ask for your help, please use your best judgment, if you’re not feeling well, have a fever or other flu-like symptoms, we ask that you please stay home.
Can I order on jacadi.us?Our online store remains open again,with all new security measures now in place at our warehouse to ensure quality and safe service. Your orders over $150 ship for free.
What are the safety measures implemented for the safety of the customers and employees for ecommerce?Reopening our e-commerce sites means resuming all our logistics activities.
We have implemented all the sanitary measures to secure the work of our employees, in details this means:
Providing to everyone masks and hydro-alcoholic solution
- Restricted teams on site
- Workstation spacing
- Systematic disinfection of tools and doors to avoid contact with the handles
- Organization of staggered break times
I made a purchase online or in store and I would like to return or exchange it, how should I proceed?Now that stores are open, you can proceed to return your item(s) there but if you prefer to mail it to us, please follow instructions here here.
How long will it take for me to get my package?We ship your package through UPS Express shipping in 5 to 10 business days. No shipping delays expected for now.
Can I cancel my order?You can cancel your order up to one hour after your purchase. Or please contact customer service at email@example.com or at 1 (800) 715-9521
Another question? Contact us!Our customer service remains available to answer all our questions. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (800) 715-9521