Click here to change your cookie preferences.
When you visit our Site, cookies are placed on your computer, mobile or tablet.
What is a cookie?
If you do not wish to change the cookies configuration, simply continue your visit to the site. You can, at any time, configure your cookie preferences by clicking here
Who deposits cookies?
Cookies are placed on the site directly by the company Madcadi Inc., a company registered in Delaware, whose registered office is located at 911 Broadway, New York, NY 10010, under registration number 2320225 and whose EIN is 13-3696374.
In addition, cookies are deposited by some of our site partners, called third-party cookies.
What type of cookies do we use?
• Authentication cookies: These cookies are essential in order to identify you and access your account on our site. They expire when you end the browsing session.
• Audience measurement cookies: These so-called performance cookies are intended to improve the performance of the Jacadi.us site. They are used for statistical purposes, and make it possible to analyze and measure the audience of the Jacadi site, according to the information obtained regarding the navigation of visitors.
• Functional cookies: These cookies collect your preferences and thus facilitate your navigation on the site (e.g.: choice of language, products viewed, etc.).
• Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the display of advertising messages in the name and on behalf of the Jacadi brand when you navigate on sites external to the Jacadi sites. The data that we collect via these cookies is used exclusively for advertising campaigns and is anonymous. They allow us to offer you advertising content that is appropriate to you.
• Personal recommendation cookies: These cookies facilitate the recommendation of Products and Services on the Jacadi.us site by analyzing your navigation.
• Social media cookies: These cookies ease the interaction with the different social media platforms (such as but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter) on the Jacadi website and enable users to share the content of their choice.
Jacadi also uses retargeting technology. This enables us to display a personalized advertisement, targeted on your needs on websites, newsletters or apps, via banners from our advertising partners. The display of advertisement is realized on the base of a user’s behavior analysis based on the cookies. No personal data is saved here and the use of retargeting technology is realized in the respect of legal dispositions, relative to the data protection.
Who are our service providers that are likely to collect cookies?
• AB TASTY: AB Tasty is a tool used for testing and personalizing the user browsing experience. We carry out tests during users’ visits to compare different versions of our site and find ways to improve the user experience. AB TASTY collects statistical audience data.
At any time, the user can oppose or withdraw their consent to the collection and processing of their personal data collected by AB Tasty as part of its audience measurement service. To do so, please opt-out here.
• AXEPTIO: Axeptio collects and manages user consents (CMP). Axeptio gives the user control over the use of their personal data.
• AT INTERNET: AT Internet collects data for audience measurement purposes. These data make it possible to analyze and measure the audience of Jacadi sites. All the data collected allows us to improve our knowledge of navigation and user behavior and thus improve their experience. (example of the types of data collected: number of visits, number of page views, time spent on each page).
At any time, users can oppose or withdraw their consent to the collection and processing of their personal data collected by AT Internet as part of its audience measurement service. To do so, opt-out on this page.
For more information, please consult: https://www.atinternet.com/societe/rgpd-et-vie-privee/collecte-de-donnees-sur-les-sites-de-nos-clients/.
For more information, please visit: https://attnl.tv/legal/p/1WX.
• CONTENT SQUARE: ContentSquare collects data for audience measurement and understanding user behavior. This data, once analyzed, allows us to improve the user experience on our site.
At any time, users can object or withdraw your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data collected by Content Square as part of its audience measurement service. To do so, opt-out on this page .
For more information, please consult: https://contentsquare.com/gb-en/privacy-center/cookie-policy/.
• CRITEO RETARGETING: Criteo collects data on the pages users have visited in order to personalize the advertisements they see when visiting other sites.
Users can choose to disable this type of advertising by reading the following page: www.criteo.com/privacy/.
• GOOGLE ADWORDS: Google Adwords collects data about the content users have viewed on our site in order to provide you with personalized advertising when you visit other sites.
• GOOGLE ANALYTICS: Google Analytics collects data for statistical purposes. These data make it possible to analyze and measure the audience of Jacadi sites. All the data collected allows us to improve our knowledge of navigation and user behavior and thus improve their experience. (example of the type of data collected: number of visits, number of page views, time spent on each page). For more information, please see: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
• FACEBOOK: Facebook collects data on the pages users have visited in order to personalize the advertisements they then see on Facebook and Instagram. Users can choose to opt out of this type of advertising by reading the following page.
• KEYADE - MADMETRICS: Keyade - Madmetrics collects data in order to measure the performance of their campaigns.
• OLAPIC: Olapic collects data to enable Jacadi to use the photos and videos users post on social media. This allows users to discover Jacadi products in a fun and convenient way.
• QUBIT: Qubit collects data on the pages and products users have visited to provide them with personalized product recommendations.
• SALECYCLE: Salecycle collects data in order to be able to send users personalized emails about the products viewed but not purchased during their browsing sessions.
Who receives and uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in cookies issued by JACADI or by its partners is intended for it, with the exception of "third-party cookies" exclusively managed by third parties under their sole responsibility.
How can cookies be managed on browsers? How can the placement of cookies on a user’s device be accepted or refused?
Cookies can be managed in different ways. Depending on your preferences, you can authorize, refuse or deactivate them (an already deposited cookie can only be deactivated, it will only be deleted at the end of its lifespan). We draw your attention to the fact that the total rejection of cookies may result in some of our Services becoming inaccessible, or result in less efficient, less effective or less convenient use of our Services.
For Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
For Internet explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
How long are cookies kept?
Cookies are kept for a maximum of 13 months.