TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
• Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Site. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site; subscribe to any services offered on the Site including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs, chat rooms, message boards, or other user forums); enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Jacadi; complete a survey; or report a problem with the Site;
• Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
• Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including the placement of any orders by you; and
• Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, your computer's IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM YOU
Jacadi collects Personal Information in several ways when you place an order or register for a service offered by Jacadi. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold Personal Information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfill your order. Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner's systems. Additionally we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
• Traffic monitoring, for example, the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our Site;
• To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes; or
• Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked. • We may connect the information that we collect through cookies wit
h other Personal Information that you provide to us. Such purposes are:
• To customize or personalize your experience of the Site; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name;
• For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales; or
• To monitor your use of the Site in order to make our communications with you as relevant as possible; for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the Site that you visit most often or by letting you know about features of the Site that you have not accessed previously. We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED, INCLUDING ANYONE IT MIGHT BE SHARED WITH
Jacadi may use your Personal Information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfill and deliver your orders and manage your account. Your Personal Information may also be checked with credit agencies to prevent fraud and may be shared with other companies in the IDGroup group of companies ("IDGroup"). Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
However, if you choose to receive our emails from time-to-time we will use the information you provide to promote the products and services of our business partners or other companies within the IDGroup. We do collate statistical information about Site traffic, sales and other commercial information which we may pass on to trusted third parties but these statistics do not include any information which can identify you personally. Finally, we may use your Personal Information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors' needs.
In addition to disclosures identified in the purposes above, from time to time we may disclose Personal Information to
• our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the Personal Information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
• Unaffiliated service providers with whom Jacadi may subcontract, including website hosting companies, fulfillment companies and other third party service providers;
• The prospective seller or buyer of Jacadi's business or assets, including where Jacadi or substantially all of Jacadi's assets is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT PROVISIONS
At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe out of any service to which you have subscribed. In particular, you can opt-out from having your personally identifiable information shared with our business partners or IDGroup (except as required by law, court order, or as requested by other government or law enforcement authority or as may be required to deliver your purchases). It is not our current policy to share our customers' personal details with third parties other than as stated herein.
Should you choose to have your name and personal data removed from our database altogether, you can do so by sending an Email email@example.com .
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND, IF NECESSARY, CHANGE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION JACADI MAINTAINS
If for any reason you are concerned that the Personal Information held by Jacadi is not correct, please modify your Personal Information by logging in to your account and updating your Personal Information.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as a part of a registration scheme or a security procedure to enable you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Jacadi is not liable to you for any use of the Site or purchase of any merchandise as a result of any use by anyone other than you of your password or account information.
We will only collect personally identifiable information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to serve you in view of our legitimate business purposes as set out above, and we will use our best endeavors to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with. When you place an order or access your account information, we use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption which encrypts your information before it is sent to us to protect it from unauthorized use. In addition, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that third party business partners' to whom we transfer any data will provide sufficient protection of that Personal Information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you transmit to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use reasonable efforts to try to prevent unauthorized access.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your Personal Information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.
WHERE AND HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS OR FILE COMPLAINTS
If you require more information please go to the Contact Us section of the Site and send an email to the relevant Jacadi department. If you wish to talk to a Jacadi service team representative please call 1-877-882-3038.