General conditions of Use
ObjectThe following general conditions of use are between:
JACADI SAS with a capital of 20 million euros 25, rue Louis Legrand 75002 - PARIS
Registered with the RCS of Paris under number 441 875 473.
any natural person using the OLAPIC tool on the site www.jacadi.us; accessible via the URL www.jacadi.us.
Hereinafter referred to as "the User."
1. #Jacadi Gallery PresentationThe #Jacadi gallery brings together a selection of user-generated photos published by Users, highlighting the Jacadi brand.
The #Jacadi gallery is visible on the website and mobile version of www.jacadi.fr. Users can upload photos or tag photos directly from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Youtube with the hashtag "#Jacadi."
2. Subscribing to the #Jacadi GalleryThe use of the gallery will involve creating a personal account. To register, the User must create a username (visible on the gallery), and provide an email address.
3. Upload pictures in the #Jacadi GalleryTo upload photos to the gallery:
From the gallery, click on the button to upload a photo and follow the appropriate steps. You can upload a photo from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or from existing photos on your computer or mobile phone.
Tag your photo on the social network of your choice (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) with the hashtag "#Jacadi." Photos including the #Jacadi tag have the chance to be featured in the #Jacadi Gallery, on product sheets, and in company newsletters.
Remember to make your social profiles "public" so Jacadi can access your uploaded photos.
4. Criteria for selecting photosJacadi will select User photos that highlight the brand's products and best match the image and spirit of the brand.
In selecting a User photo to feature, the brand will consider the size, quality, and overall aesthetic of the photo. We prohibit the uploading of any photos that may be considered violent, dangerous, threatening, defamatory, offensive, hateful, discriminatory, profane or pornographic.
Due to the very large number of photos on social networks, we will not be able to select all User photos to appear in our gallery. Users whose photos are selected will be contacted by the official Jacadi page @jacadiparis or @ jacadi_officiel.
5. Photo rightsBy participating, Users certify they hold the copyright of the published photo as well as the rights to the image and persons appearing in the photo. In uploading photos that include persons under the age of 18, the User assumes the responsibility to obtain permission from their legal representatives.
By uploading your photos and publishing content in the gallery, you acknowledge that your photo may appear in any or all of the following media: merchant site www.jacadi.fr (and mobile) in Jacadi retail stores, and in any promotional materials including marketing campaigns, catalogs, and other consumer-facing communication.
Jacadi is under no obligation to use any photograph submitted by a User. By submitting a photo, you authorize Jacadi to have free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license. You grant Jacadi the right to use, modify, change, or reproduce any photo, directly or indirectly, by all technical processes and in all media including on its website, on different social networks, and in promotional materials.
6. Request to delete a photoYou can, at any time, request to delete a photo published in the #Jacadi Gallery:
- by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also remove the content from your profile on the social network where your photo is published, or change the privacy setting on your social network from public to private.
You can also report an inappropriate or offensive photo by sending an email to email@example.com
7. Deactivating Account and Deleting Gallery ContentJacadi reserves the right, at its discretion, without notice, to remove any content that it deems inappropriate.
8. Contact Customer ServiceJacadi customer service can be reached by mail or phone, Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM, and Saturday from 10 AM to 1 PM.
by telephone : 1-877-882-3038, or email : firstname.lastname@example.org